To know about this… Please click the below link
Civil service exam material!!! Prepared by experts!!!
Have you ever heard about the acts passed before the Indian Independence.? And more… Morley Minto reforms etc.,
Then click the below link
Go through the below link to know more about it.
Thank u for spending time to read!!!
Do you Know how many words are there in our Indian Constitution… If not means go through the link below.. u can learn more about our Constitution easily!!!
To know and study about Constitution of India this the right web place and u can easily prepare for ur competitive exams like upsc and tnpsc
கருவில் அழிக்க வேண்டியதை
அரியணை ஏற்றினான் இவன்
கருவில் அழித்தான் அவன்
Puissant chose perverse
Perverse became pre-eminent
Puissant became pity
That’s the foul game of politics
Colorful Paneer Jamun
The goal of every parents is to prepare delectable foods for their babies. It’s very difficult to give food for picky eaters. They daily need different varieties. While coming to snacks it’s very difficult to contentment our picky eaters. So we try tasty as well as ,easy to make snacks. Here is one of such varieties. Color ful paneer Jamun.
• For this we need 1 litre of milk
• Pink or any food colors
• Rose essence
• ½ a cup of sugar
• 1 ½ cups of water
- first we need to boil the milk to make paneer. While the milk reach it’s boiling point add juice of 1 lemon
- After the paneer separate from water just filter it using white cloth
- Add some water and filter it again, in order remove the smell of lemon
- Now the home made paneer got ready
- Then we have to knead the paneer at least for 10 minutes.
- Then add the food color and knead it for some more minutes
- Then roll it like this shape
- Prepare sugar syrup using the above said proportion of sugar and water
- After 5 minutes add the prepared paneer roll to the syrup
- Again cook it for 10 minutes in a medium flame
- Add rose essence to make the Jamun flavourful
- Serve it happily for ur babies.
- Yummy colour ful Jamun is ready
On behalf of valentine month , here we came with few questions. We will post the opt one in our blog.
1. Tell me about your first love??? Unforgettable moments with them?
2. Who is ur childhood curse? Let me know, did they know how u loved them? How much love u paid for them? Nostalgic moments
3. This for married people or committed ones. Who is ur secret love?
It was an awesome day. Day started after 7 am. Had a delectable breakfast puri and potato which was made by lovable mom. Then v started to get ready for a family function. actually my cousin’s son celebrates his first birthday. They arranged a party. Between then I had a clash with my dad. So it always happens. Around 12 pm we reached her home and had a yummy lunch. There they placed a cake to cut. And that sweet boy sliced the cake with the help of his parents and the priest prayed for him and his family.
After finished, he cried and my father just hold his hands, he smiled and he became cool since. So they all had a long happy breath. Relatives presented him with so many gifts. He doesn’t know what is going around him. But he was happy. And we started to home
We got one auto riksha and reached the bus stand. There we took a bus and reached home. Thus our destination arrived.
So had a nap and that was a pleasant day for us. What about u all??? Reply me buddies.